ragglesnarf

British A license

Thats could be bad. I have no idea where the hell I put that certificate, but I have my log book showing I completed AFF. Will this work?

Also, I took my AFF last year in a different country so its not even a possibility to have a dup made.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help so far though. ;)

I think they are more interested in your logbook than some certificate printed at the DZ. I never got certificate for completing AFF. I just had it signed off in my logbook. Only thing is to send off for licence the paperwork has to be endorsed by an instructor and if they don't know you as a jumper it might be difficult. They may make you do some sort of rejump, as is my understanding.

Thats could be bad. I have no idea where the hell I put that certificate, but I have my log book showing I completed AFF. Will this work?

If your DZ didn't believe you'd completed AFF they wouldn't be letting you jump;). Sounds like you'll be fine.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

You can download the CH1 exam from the BPA website - it needs to be word for word from the manual!

Take that, plus your logbook to your local DZ (note that some I've heard of have an issue if you've done it abroad, but I know for sure that both Langar and Headcorn are fine about it).

They'll just need to watch you and sign it off. I got mine at Headcorn, and they didn't charge me or make me do a check jump, altho did watch my canopy control.