desea

WFFC Pics...Looking for Lew

Lew!!
I am sad to see that the raft dive pictures with the naughty little monkey is not on the official site. I need to order some of these! Let me know where to find you, I missed you Sunday morning!
Sometimes Femur is a Verb
Sarah...Desea Rodriguez

Desea -
The WFFC is a 'family' event and we do not do 'clothing' optional raft type skydive thingys. Cajones has all the originals and I'm sure these 'alleged' photos do exist somewhere. I'd contact Cajones at Rodriguez Brothers dot com and that will forward to his 'real' address.

Arano Rodriguez
Keeper of Dark Places

Michael

Really...this was a clothing on "thingy." We had an inflatable monkey tied by his tail to the front of the raft. It was a typical raft dive, all the people were clothed...we just had a monkey along. The pics were taken on Saturday and were actually seen in the trailer. Just missing from the web site. All 100% family oriented!!!
Sometimes Femur is a Verb
Sarah...Desea Rodriguez

No worries. I know of at least one clothing optional raft jump that occurred so wasn't sure if that's what you were referring to. Cajones has all of the originals so drop him an email and he'll get it. As far as I know, 'most' of the pictures are online, although there are a bunch that I shot as part of the crew that I don't see.
-----
~~~Michael