190jumper

Anyone in OKC for reserve repack?

look in the phone book he goes by name Brad Outlaw His wife is Terri lives in Norman OK area.. or call the FAA near airport his full name is H. (Herbert) Brad Outlaw

He might work for the FAA but I knew him from florida before he took the FAA job... good guy and A&P mechanic too

Brad and Terri moved to Jackson, Ms several years ago. I think Brad's son Jason has his ticket, but I have no idea how to get ahold of him. Best bet is to call someone at Oklahoma Skydiving Center in Cushing and see if they can recomend anyone.

Hubby has his ticket but only packs reserves under duress, and he's climbing in Colorado this weekend.

Good luck.

J

I think Brad's son Jason has his ticket, but I have no idea how to get ahold of him.

He does have his ticket and sometimes works at Cushing. (I had no idea "Outlaw" was his real last name; I just figured it was a nickname.) A guy named Andy Beck is also a rigger and is at Cushing most every weekend (he's also a TI and AFFI); he can probably do it for you but I'm not sure how soon he can do it. He lives north of OKC as well, but I think further north than you do.

Best bet is to call someone at Oklahoma Skydiving Center in Cushing and see if they can recomend anyone.

Seconded. 918-225-2222. Most anyone that answers the phone can probably help you out. If you can get 6% Corona at the PX on Sunday, that may be a useful bribe tactic. :) (The only beer civvies can get on Sunday in Oklahoma is 3.2% beer.) Cushing is maybe 45-60 minutes northeast of OKC. If they can't help, you might call out to Skydive Hinton at 405-457-6500 and see what they can do. They are about 45-60 minutes west of OKC.

Eule
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.

thanks guys that is some good info all three of you guys....

I live in ENID, so I think andy beck lives there too. I will try giving them a call sometime this afternoon if not tomorrow.

Need a repack...sucks but has to be done.

Ill give them the 6pt beer. As I have access to all of it at the AFB. AKA Vance AFB.
All good
Blue skies
TIM