AdrenalineBluez

8 months and 12 days.

As of last Saturday I had not jumped in 8 months and 12 days. For some reason I hit the wall with fear. At almost 160 jumps it finally shut me down and I turned my back on the sport for lack of knowing how to over come it.

It was a tough battle getting back. However, I am back. I made a couple of jumps on Saturday and I heave never felt as good in my life as I do right now!!!!

Nothing really mind blowing here information wise. I just wanted to say thanks.

To the staff at Skydive San Diego. In particular Patrick. Without him I can seriously say I would not have made it back.

To my Bro Butch... Man you are the best!!! Thanks for sticking it out even when things looked pretty grim for me making a return..

To Eric thanks for the support man. Hopefully the world has stopped spinning today...

To my wife who sucked it up when I shut the world off because I was broken... I LOVE YOU!!!

To Brian Germain who's book and words of wisdom provided the final key to unlocking the door...

Relax...
Focus...
Flow...

"Uh oh! This is gonna hurt!"

Most folks hit the wall somewhere between their 30th and 75th jump. You just took a little longer. My advice has been to push past it has been to go do ten "all about you freedom jumps." Whether they be solo HnP's or whatever to push past it. Glad you're past it. Have fun. Took some grit and a great circle of support. Welcome back. It's an easy sport to walk away from; but the hardest one not to look back on.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.