gofast_ER

Pilot chute in tow anyone?

Ive had back an neck problems since i was sixteen from a football injury (thats american football to all you damn world cup junkies) and i went through intense therapy for about 6 month hich included a tens unit, personal E-stem thing that fits in your pocket, that i had to wear 24/7. I stopped the therapy and managed to play another couple seasons of football, but it still bothers me today. Im about to go to a chiropracter for more therapy but ive been told itll never be the same, however it can be improved :-) so thats good, and ill live with that. but yeah, just get some therapy from a chiropractor or an othopedic surgeon or both and learn the home exercises and stuff. good luck, spinal injuries suck, i feel for ya!

Clear skies
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

Also another good thing to look for... try to find one that has a history in physical therapy and sports medicine.

I went to one several years ago that used more of a PT approach. he would adjust (and test), then figure out what caused the problem and give you ways to stop or correct the issue, like exercises.

It sure as hell beat the normal "ok, I want to see you twice a week for the next 3 months, then I think we can back it down to once every week to two weeks for X period" I couldnt stand that attitude... how do you KNOW thats what it will take? or is that how long it will take me to pay for your new car, plane, etc?
Two wrongs don't make a right, however three lefts DO!