siddacious

AFF no more!

I'm done with AFF!

I passed level 8 on saturday and shortly there after did my first solo jump (flared high :(). Much thanks to the staff and regulars at Byron. I'd especially like to thank my instructors Roy, Gareth, Vic, Randy, MadJohn, and Aaron.

It's awesome to finally be able to go solo, though I recognize that I have a TON of stuff to learn. It's a pretty sweet feeling to know that I'm at a point where I have tons of stuff to learn and get better at, and also the (admittedly small) skill set to get me on the path to learning it.

Hopefully the weather will stay decent enough that I'll be able to whittle away at my A license over the next few months.

Blue Skies!
A dolor netus non dui aliquet, sagittis felis sodales, dolor sociis mauris, vel eu libero cras. Interdum at. Eget habitasse elementum est.

I'm done with AFF!

I passed level 8 on saturday and shortly there after did my first solo jump (flared high :(). Much thanks to the staff and regulars at Byron. I'd especially like to thank my instructors Roy, Gareth, Vic, Randy, MadJohn, and Aaron.

It's awesome to finally be able to go solo, though I recognize that I have a TON of stuff to learn. It's a pretty sweet feeling to know that I'm at a point where I have tons of stuff to learn and get better at, and also the (admittedly small) skill set to get me on the path to learning it.

Hopefully the weather will stay decent enough that I'll be able to whittle away at my A license over the next few months.

Blue Skies!

You're welcome, Bryan! It was definitely our pleasure. B| And we all look forward to you being a fun new addition to our dz. Keep coming back and learning with the rest of us.

Blue skies and good grooming! :S:D:ph34r:
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures