mufassa

BLOWER

I found that in one of your links : http://www.primeline.com/~highwind/whp_faqs1.html
Where can I purchase a Vertical Wind Tunnel?
Many people have asked us where they can purchase a Vertical Wind Tunnel. First, We suggest you contact existing operational VWT's via the information provided in our Vertical Wind Tunnel List. These facilities should be able to put you into direct contact with the builders or their representatives.
For a portable unit, you might want to contact John Suiter, who can direct you to several of the manufactures. You can e-mail him at [email protected].
Most of the existing machines were one time projects, built by an individual(s) with no interest in building more. The following manufactures are the exception to this:
Aerodium Inc.
Airodium AG
Airofly International
Flyaway
Innofer Inc.
Sky Fun 1
For more contact information please visit our Links Page.
Also, a new manufacturer named Vertical Wind tunnel Corporation is in the process of constructing full size prototype of a radical new design. It is said that this design will be quieter, smoother, faster and more efficient than existing Vertical Wind Tunnel facilities.
The prototype is now under construction and should become operational sometime in the first half of 2000. No further information is available at this time

never heard of them, if they have built a new wind tunnel there will be probablly a link in this web site i gave u with all the wind tunnels in the world, they update their site pretty often then check every once in a while if they have a new wind tunnel listed in their database
Free Skies,
Omri :S

Late answer on this post but nonetheless its here. I am one of the three original founders of Airofly Mobile. We were the company that built the simulator that was shown in the Wesley Snipes movie Dropzone. Tons of litigation followed after the movie between the other two parties and they have since gone on to other projects. My company ATI, Inc. has duplicated the fabrication and advanced the original design to create a unit more powerful and cost effective than the original design. Slicks and marketing material will be available in December and we anticipate building 5 -8 units a year. We are currently building a spec design for the Saudi Army and we expect to have retail operations underway no later than February of 2005. My marketing team will have more information out shortly.

Sincerely,

M. A. Walloga
Airofly Mobile
An ATI Company
813-967-6632

If you are looking go check out Adren-L-N, it is a mobil tunnel out of Houston. They are getting ready to build a facility with the technology from the Vertical Wind Tunnel Corp. You can check out the tunnel on Suiter's site or www.adrenln.com