Psychoz

Jay Stokes makes 641 jumps in 24 Hours? How?

It was a surreal thing to watch man, it really was. I came down to watch around the midway point (watched him get jump 300) and it was amazing. The plane climbed to altitude going balls out, he jumped and then the pilot put it in a dive and met him back at the pickup point. He was undoing what straps he could as he was landing and then the ground crew took over. He was usually out of the rig and running for the next one before the chute had even deflated He and the plane usually both arrived at about the same time and then right back up over and over and over.

If you ever meet Jay you'll understand why it's possible. He has that aura of the consumate professional that has been there and done that and can do it again. He was a Green Beret on top of it so you know what he's been through. I got to do a couple tandems with him last summer and I'm going to do the AFF with him when he comes back to Greensburg in the spring.

If you ever meet Jay you'll understand why it's possible. He has that aura of the consumate professional that has been there and done that and can do it again. He was a Green Beret on top of it so you know what he's been through. I got to do a couple tandems with him last summer and I'm going to do the AFF with him when he comes back to Greensburg in the spring.

I had the honor to meet Jay when he was at my dz about 6 weeks ago, we only spoke for a few moments.

He was friendly, but soft spoken.

Thank you to my instructor for the introduction.