mule231

SL to AFF question

I have done a few SL jumps but now doing AFF,

Im doing AFF abroad with BPA instructors, but how do i stand when returning to the uk, will i just be able to continue my consol jumps if i dont finish them all, and what do i go about getting my A licence when i have done them, will the CCI at my local DZ just sign me off or will i need to complete additional training even before they will let me carry on with my consols,

i herd to many horror stories and now starting to worry [:/]

Where did you do your static line course(jumps)?
Was it Netheravon?
If so just go back there when you have completed aff and finish your consuls there if you havent done them abroad.
Take your log book with you and aff video if you are getting that included in your aff course.
I cant see you having any problems,at the worst it could mean paying for a checkout jump and then you can just show them how good you are:P
Whatever just have fun.
Stephan Reynolds
B|

Swooping, huh? I love that stuff ... all the flashing lights and wailing sirens ... it's very exciting!

Yeah it was nethers, i will just go back to them when i have completed AFF then, i cant really see there being a problem just a bit worried.

I will have fun for sure, cant wait to be going from the top :)
SL is a great way to learn i think, its just a shame we dont get enough good weather to progress qickly :S