Tuna-Salad

Why did you start skydiving?

BASE.....once I saw it I HAD to do it. Started skydiving just so I could get the 200 jumps to qualify for a FJC. Funny thing I never did take a FJC course but found a mentor and got into BASE that way. Turns out skydiving is a lot of fun though, and has completely taken over my life:)

I used to think that all skydivers were crazy, just like the BASE jumpers.

I grew up in the eighties, so I remember the news being full of pretty horrible work accidents on the rigs in the northern sea and pretty horrible BASE accidents in the Troll Wall.

So I decided early that I would never work in the northern sea, and never do a parachute jump.

And then I grew up, and a friend of my boyfriend started skydiving, and I saw him land his big Hornet, and instantly knew that I wanted to do that.

But I still think that skydivers are crazy.:o

:D

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

BASE.....once I saw it I HAD to do it. Started skydiving just so I could get the 200 jumps to qualify for a FJC. Funny thing I never did take a FJC course but found a mentor and got into BASE that way. Turns out skydiving is a lot of fun though, and has completely taken over my life:)

HA!! I KNEW I wasn't the only one!!
If your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Your mom goes HandHeld

I was bored... Had recently moved to a new town and didn’t know anyone there so I had a BUNCH of free time to kill... Plus I had a pile of money to spend :)

So for me it wasn’t a lifelong dream or anything like that….
But I was completely hooked after my first static line jump and happened to find a suitable rig for sale so I chunked up the dough and bought it right then and there B|

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!