hackish

How do you replace a stolen logbook?

When all is said and done and you have your tandem rating...

Find the guy that stole your car. Take him for a tandem and then choppem!

Make sure you give him the finger as he falls away too!

I'm pretty sure if you start a logboook where you are at now, that'd be good enough for your IE. explain what happened and have him or her call you DZO to confirm that you aren't a stupid stinkin liar.

If you are thinking about going for the rating at 500 jumps, they will be able to tell you have a touch more than the 200 jumps you have logged just by your performance in the air. If not, call them a dink and find another TIE! :)

Next time you are in Montreal, park your car backwards. Those Frenchies will be putting the slim jim in the wrong end of the door and they'll never figure it out.:ph34r:

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

I never realized how easy it was to break into a civic - no slimjim required. I was puzzling over how they'd gotten in and such and a customer demonstrated it to me. In about 10 seconds it was inside my other honda. Now I just need to fight insurance to get another rig.

-Michael

I have one for sale, and in your area too ;) pm me.. oops can I not do that here?

Just trying to help a brutha out!

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

I can't remember if I was even asked for my logbook at my tandem course, I took it from someone who has seen me jumping a lot. I waited until I had a full real 3 years in the sport (I had done 1 AFF jump years ago), and by that time I was well past 500 jumps.

Logbooks can be faked, it's not usually hard to get someone to sign jumps for you. Put down what you can remember or what you think your jump totals are and move on. A lot in this sport is based on the honor system.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative