crystalcole1981

BILL COLE

Hello Everyone,
I am hosting a party for my dad BILL COLE on October 31,09 @7:30pm at the Newmarket Golf and Country Club and wanted to put one last post up to make sure that everyone who asked for an invite received one!! If there is anyone else wanting to attend this event please send me your complete mailing address to my personal email inbox [email protected] and I will send you out your invite ASAP. Thank you to everyone and I look forward to seeing you there..

CRYSTAL COLE

I am aware that there are Jumpers that will be attending my dad's party on Oct 31.09 and some that are not able to join us. anyone wanting to send out a birthday card/ wishes please send them to: Anyone still interested in attending but has not yet sent me there complete mailing address please do so and I will send out your invite ASAP..

Bill Cole
c/o Crystal Cole
13 United circle
Newmarket,Ontario
L3X1X7

Thank you to everyone who I have spoken with re: My dad's party..For anyone who still wishes to attend but has not sent me there complete mailing address please do so ASAP as I would like to have your invite out this week. I must have the final count in on the 25th of October.. For anyone not able to attend but would like to pass on a birthday card/letter please send them along to my mailing address in my above posts and I will pass them on to my dad (bill) the day of ...

CRYSTAL COLE