Driver1

Easy Coach Rating

Nash, Read the thread,
I never mistook your DZ for the other one. Apologies if it was taken that way. The point was that you guys are having a coach course, no arguements there, and that Amy chick appears to be selling her signatures, so if you were to have some students that fail, not saying they will, she would be glad to sign them off in trade for a jump.
I don't really see where this is so confusing, she selling her signatures to help a candidate out that otherwise might not get the rating.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Why in the world does it matter what DZ people are from and or taking a coaching course from? The idea of a coach course from my understanding is to appropriately rate fellow jumpers on their ability to help out other new jumpers and teach them the skills that they want to work on to become better skydivers. Why in the world does it matter what DZ a legit course is being held and what DZ’s jumpers are attending it. If you have an ax to grind with Skyride then take it out to the woodshead and find a whetstone and by all means go at it. Yes I do jump at ASC (oh sweet mother of God it’s a Skyride DZ, fire and brimstone etc etc), but I have also jumped at other DZ’s. The greatest thing about skydiving is the quality of people that you find willing to jump with you regardless of the DZ you are from. As are as this coach course goes, Amy is trying to help people who are going for their rating out, in a legit way. Shouldn’t that be encouraged? As should any other DZ holding a ratings course, who are trying to expand this sport, instead of trying to focus on petty divisions that really have nothing to do with how we jump or how we conduct ourselves at any DZ or on DZ.com.