dkf1979

st.louis, mo arch base jump

Yeah I couldn't believe they could pull such ridiculous things out of there ass and present them as fact, in order to send someone to jail. Man, that really upsets me. Someone, somewhere, knowingly made up information with the intention of it being used in court. This person was probably the DA.

Moral of story: Run faster!

Happens all the time with BASE. The authorities "know" it's wrong, they just dont know what to charge you with except some misdemeanor slap on the wrist. This combined with the fact the media almost always states the sport is illegal does not help the situation. Some friends of mine were busted in another state, and the cop literally told them "I've got the judge calling me back to tell me what to do with you boys as soon as he figures out what to charge you with."
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero