guineapiggie101

Finally got my doc release.....

Congrats!!! :)
Don't rush it. I have a tendency to not baby my injuries and get myself into more trouble. If you feel you're ready, go for it. If you think maybe it's too soon even though the doc released, take some more time. Nothing worse than causing more problems. Good luck with AFF!

thanks, the both of you. I'll be safe.

Actually, I think I am going to be a bit rusty when I jump. I just hope I don't fear my landings (because that was how I hurt myself).

Weather might not be good for jumping this weekend though, from what I heard.

I still have a chance at getting my "A" license by summer.;)

Finally got to jump today but still didn't accomplish the goals for AFF 3 [:/] . I have to repeat it again:( . This time everything was great but I forgot to keep my legs out even when my instructors gave me the leg signal. I would keep it out, but then bring it back in. Consequently, the instructors couldn't let go of me so I have to do it again.

It's frustrating, but I will get there. At least I got back in the sky again today.

My goal is still to get my "A" by summer, but we'll see.

Finally got to jump today but still didn't accomplish the goals for AFF 3 [:/] . I have to repeat it again:( . This time everything was great but I forgot to keep my legs out even when my instructors gave me the leg signal. I would keep it out, but then bring it back in. Consequently, the instructors couldn't let go of me so I have to do it again.

It's frustrating, but I will get there. At least I got back in the sky again today.

My goal is still to get my "A" by summer, but we'll see.

How was your landing? Soft and painless I hope!
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA