SamanthaLena

C-12 Beechcraft ???

Looking to try to give my close friend a really nice bday gift. He is ex-Airforce and flew overseas in Iraq. He said that one of the type of plans he flew was a MC-12 (or it might have been an MC-12W).

He said one of the things he's always wanted to do was skydive out of a C-12 Beechcraft (I think this is the civilian version of what he flew?). One of his friends did it once, he said -- skydived out of a C-12 Beech. Idk through who or what company.

But I was wondering of anyone could direct me in the right direction toward finding out where this could take place? I'm from Florida, but I'm willing to drive out of state for a drop zone. Thanks!

Looks like a super king air. King Airs are pretty common drop zone aircraft. Lots of Florida people on here may know where to find one. I know Titusville (skydive space center) used to have a few, but they told us at the time they were only interested in tandem customers.

If you are in Florida, there might be some other aircraft that he would enjoy as much or more (skyvans and such).