BIGUN

Find Your Lost/Stolen Gear (PSA)

Long story short... lost a tablet. And, even though I had intended on installing "Find my Device." I did not. While researching; I found a very good article to help find "Stuff:" The article is long; but a great bookmark. Feel free to add other tips & tricks.

The Stolen Register, a worldwide database of misplaced property. Stolen Register lets you enter a serial number, model number, or other identifying information in a search box and retrieve matching items from its product database.

To facilitate searching the site for someone selling your lost or stolen property, enter the product info in Stolen911.com's Craigslist searcher. Enter a make and model in the service's custom Google search box and it scans the Craigslist for-sale listings for matching items. A benefit of Stolen911.com's custom search is that it scans ads in all geographic locations, not just in your vicinity.

The CameraTrace service scans images that have been uploaded to popular photo-sharing sites and matches them to its camera database, which the service claims has more than 11 million cameras, and counting. CameraTrace promises to work with local law enforcement agencies to help you retrieve your lost or stolen camera. It can also be used to enforce image copyrights. Note that the service works only with cameras that embed their serial numbers in the EXIF tags. It offers one free scan and charges $10 per camera thereafter.

SOURCE:http://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-recover-your-lost-or-stolen-phones-tablets-and-other-devices/
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.