ryoder

You can't make this up - Political Version

Despite Losing Its Copyright Case, The State Of Georgia Still Trying To Stop Carl Malamud From Posting Its Laws
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20190106/22250741346/despite-losing-copyright-case-state-georgia-still-trying-to-stop-carl-malamud-posting-laws.shtml

I would suggest if they insist on keeping the law secret, then the courts should rule it unenforceable.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

"But, Mr Dent, the plans have been available in the local planning office for the last nine months."
"Oh yes, well as soon as I heard I went straight round to see them, yesterday afternoon. You hadn’t exactly gone out of your way to call attention to them had you? I mean like actually telling anybody or anything."
"But the plans were on display…"
"On display? I eventually had to go down to the cellar to find them."
"That’s the display department."
"With a torch."
"The lights had probably gone out."
"So had the stairs."
"But look, you found the notice, didn’t you?"
"Yes, yes I did. It was on display at the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'beware of the leopard'!"
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

ryoder

Despite Losing Its Copyright Case, The State Of Georgia Still Trying To Stop Carl Malamud From Posting Its Laws
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20190106/22250741346/despite-losing-copyright-case-state-georgia-still-trying-to-stop-carl-malamud-posting-laws.shtml

I would suggest if they insist on keeping the law secret, then the courts should rule it unenforceable.>:(

Hey! Do you have to pass it before you can find out what’s in it.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln