NelKel

Keith Neilson 12/18/10

Keith was a great guy and a great skydiver. I quit jumping in 1976 and started back in 2001 to say things had changed is an understatement. Keith helped me a lot with RW and learning to fly the new rigs. I had never jumped with a reserve on my back. I remember being invited on a 4 way and funneling the exit then going low. When we got down I thought well that's the last time I'll get invited with them. Instead I got a big smile, and "that was great fun you want to go again", I couldn't believe it; he coached me on what I did wrong and the next jump was much better.
Keith was like that all the time, he will be missed much in the skydiving community and outside of it as well.

Keith was a great mentor, freiend, husband, father and grandfather. He took me under his wing when I started demo jumping and we hung around regularly. He taught me everything I know about demo jumping and how to set them up. we had many great jumps together I my short four years of jumping thus far.

I was glad we got that demo in for the the Veterans earlier that morning before our accident.

-TJ
If you're not living on the edge; you're taking up too much room!