rickjump1

Exclusive: U.S. investigating Honeywell over export, import controls

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-u-investigating-honeywell-over-131205418.html "WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department is investigating export and import procedures at Honeywell International Inc after the firm included Chinese parts in equipment it built for the F-35 fighter jet, three sources familiar with the matter said."

What's next; Chinese pilots?
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

DJL

Why not? Sure, they would be handy when we war to war with China or whoever is next in line.Derk-a-Dere

I'm not entirely sure where to start with this thread...

At some point we crossed a threshold where the level of discussion on posted links in speakers corner is below that of the comments at the bottom of the linked article/video.

champu

Why not? Sure, they would be handy when we war to war with China or whoever is next in line.Derk-a-Dere

I'm not entirely sure where to start with this thread...

At some point we crossed a threshold where the level of discussion on posted links in speakers corner is below that of the comments at the bottom of the linked article/video. It's a mental health thing. You can only have so much rage.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

At some point we crossed a threshold where the level of discussion on posted links in speakers corner is below that of the comments at the bottom of the linked article/video.

I think the phrase you're looking for is 'vitriolic bullshit.'
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher