rickjump1

"Lawsuits claiming Saudi Arabia aided al-Qaida in 9/11

http://www.newsmaxworld.com/GlobalTalk/AME-AMERICAME-ASIA-ASIAX/2013/12/20/id/542956 "
NEW YORK "Lawsuits claiming Saudi Arabia aided al-Qaida and should be held liable for the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attack were revived by a U.S. appeals court in a decision that allows victims and their families another chance to seek compensation from the kingdom."

I wonder if this has something to do with the possibility that President Obama will declassify the entire 2002 report, "Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001". What happens next? Business as usual?
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Andy9o8

Because it seems to bother you

and I cant think of a better reason :)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

It's just another indication that lawyers are alive and well and anybody with any money is fair game in their sights.
Cantor Fitzgerald - a Wall Street financial firm which lost over 600 employees in the World Trade Center on 9/11 - just got a $135 million settlement from American Airlines. Cantor's suit claimed that AA was negligent because they allowed terrorists to board their planes. Note that Cantor didn't advise their employees not to come to work that day, They didn't know there was going to be an attack any more than AA did.
This lawsuit happiness has nothing to do with Bush, Obama, the CIA, the FBI, Lee Harvey Oswald, space aliens, or any other deep, hidden conspiracy. It is purely and simply a consequence of our crap-shoot civil litigation system.

I'm surprised Andy hasn't sued you for all the emotional distress you're causing him.
You don't have to outrun the bear.

I thought about it but I felt, although they are related, this is a separate lawsuit. Besides, BHO has not declassified the 9/11 Report. Interesting, not much news about this.

Yesterday? Today is the 20th.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Andy9o8

*** I'm surprised Andy hasn't sued you for all the emotional distress you're causing him.

Hey, that hurts. And that's gonna cost ya.

:D:D:D

I would love meeting you and buying you a beer (or your favorite drink) some time

The only thing that concerns me is I am not sure if I would really like you or, want to choke the shit out of you:D:D

But, I would take the chance if you would:)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln