kallend

Climate change - I'm in favor

I heard about that, too! Maybe, that will take away some concern for the polar ice-cap.

Chuck

No it won't. It'll be called proof of climate change. For the last couple of years the US was hammered with large amounts of snow and it was proof of global warming. Now the US had a brown Christmas and it is also proof of glopbal warming.

I don't have a clue as to what they'll call it. I do know, I really question the whole 'global warming' thing. I tend to believe it's all a big scam started by a small group of people with a lot of money looking to make more money at the expense of the general population using a lot of scare tactics.
Seems like, a lot of the 'scientists' involved are now changing their tune about 'global warming'.

Chuck

I heard about that, too! Maybe, that will take away some concern for the polar ice-cap.

Chuck

No it won't. It'll be called proof of climate change. For the last couple of years the US was hammered with large amounts of snow and it was proof of global warming. Now the US had a brown Christmas and it is also proof of glopbal warming.

I don't have a clue as to what they'll call it. I do know, I really question the whole 'global warming' thing. I tend to believe it's all a big scam started by a small group of people with a lot of money looking to make more money at the expense of the general population using a lot of scare tactics.

Like Exxon Mobil?

Seems like, a lot of the 'scientists' involved are now changing their tune about 'global warming'.

Chuck

Seems like you would be wrong.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Chuck

Like Exxon Mobil?

Chuck

Seems like you would be wrong.

I've read various news stories about how this 'global warming' thing started out by getting people's attention on saving the rain forests and it snow-balled from there. Al Gore got involved, General Electric and others joined-in and they made a lot of money from it.
I've read news stories recently of scientists involved saying they juggled figures and calculations. Now it's all 'climate change'. In my lifetime, I've seen warm winters and God awful cold winters. Rainy springs and drought. I've come to the conclusion, noone can predict the weather with any degree of certainty.

Chuck

Six months of above average temperatures in Chicago this winter. I have lilac in bloom already in my yard.

Screw the people in the southwest and in coastal areas, I've decided I like it.

Well I say you open up a bottle of r-12 and buy some new shorts. this global warming thing is good for us.

But what caused the warm winter here? Possibly a shift in the pacific ocean currants do to the earthquake and sunami in japan?

Six months of above average temperatures in Chicago this winter. I have lilac in bloom already in my yard.

Well I say you open up a bottle of r-12 and buy some new shorts. this global warming thing is good for us.

But what caused the warm winter here? Possibly a shift in the pacific ocean currants do to the earthquake and sunami in japan?

Does anyone know for absolute certainty just what the weather will do one day to the next. I really have my doubts.

Chuck

Does anyone know for absolute certainty just what the weather will do one day to the next. I really have my doubts.

Chuck

As a general rule, if you say "the weather today will be similar to yesterday" you'll be right about 80% of the time (

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Chuck

As a general rule, if you say "the weather today will be similar to yesterday" you'll be right about 80% of the time (

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Chuck