lawrocket

Why Highly Progressive Tax Rates Can Cause Instability

The negative is that it funnels most of that wealth to a very small elite while sharing only scraps with the labor that produced it. Capitalists then use that wealth to shape laws that assist them in accumulating more wealth.

I have no idea why such rhetoric is put out there when we have labor laws, minimum wages, etc. as laws. The fact that such laws are there necessarily disproves your statement.

The fact that such laws were necessary in the first place disproves yours.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

It's how the increase in wealth from the increase in productivity is distributed.

Yeah. The workers didn't spend $1.5 million in that new machine, either. I hate to break it to you, but paying the employees more because you've paid money in order to have them to less is not common sensical. You don't pay more for less (unless you pay the government).

almost like a tax on the worker imposed by the rich

Indeed. just like the climate of Alaska is almost like the climate of Florida because both get snow.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

It's how the increase in wealth from the increase in productivity is distributed.

Yeah. The workers didn't spend $1.5 million in that new machine, either. I hate to break it to you, but paying the employees more because you've paid money in order to have them to less is not common sensical. You don't pay more for less (unless you pay the government).

almost like a tax on the worker imposed by the rich

Indeed. just like the climate of Alaska is almost like the climate of Florida because both get snow.

Florida would actually be warmer than Alaska if it weren't for the higher temperatures.

The fact that such laws were necessary in the first place disproves yours.

The fact that such laws were passed disproves his.

What point of mine did he disprove?

So you're both wrong and I'm rightB|B|:P