RonD1120

Jesus Loves the Sexually Exploited—and the Exploiters

If God created us to be perfect then why wouldn't the world of our creation also be Heaven? Did God make a mistake while creating us ...

The world of our creation could be Heaven if we allowed God to work through us. But since we can cherry pick between the Truths of God and evil impulses to construct our reality, things don't turn out well when we make our own decisions about what is good or evil.

It sounded like you thought your own version of utopia was going to come to pass instead of any of the others.

I don't have my own version of utopia. How can anyone even grasp that type of perfection? It's supernatural...I put my faith in God for stuff like that.

So you're ignorant about utopia and prefer to remain that way.

If that makes you feel better about yourself, fine

But I'm just not gonna sell myself short with my flawed humanistic view of what perfection might be.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Don't lose sight of the purpose of this thread was to show that some Christian folks are trying to help those who have been held in sexual bondage, as well as their captors

You're right...I was taken in by the trolls.

It just irritates me when people complain that the sky's not purple, my butt itches and my wife's a nag...there must be no God.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

You're right...I was taken in by the trolls.

It just irritates me when people complain that the sky's not purple, my butt itches and my wife's a nag...there must be no God.

No sweat, you hold your own quite well. You know Whose you are.

Keep it mind you are dealing with adolescent mentality or, teenage rebellion. We all have some measure of it. Use them for personal growth and understand that is not their purpose.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

FWIW, I start every morning, as a complement to my Bible study, with the daily devotional from Oswald Chambers, http://www.myutmost.org/index.html.

I feel like it is man to man guidance.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.