cliffwhite

Finest fighting force in the world?

The village idiots will always be the village idiots!

hoover vs beck

your standpoint on this subject would be qite predictable.

And you're proving the first line of your reply SO well - your little conspiracy site has WHAT to do with the first amendment?

Nothing?

Thought so.

Here - I'll provide the applicable text for you:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;"

Note the bolding and go study.

What will you do when this coverup is accepeted as exposed (it already is but you wish to ignore the evident truth)? you and all the other 'educated' village idiots.

It's only "accepted" by the troofers. The rest of us will do the same thing that we do now - laugh at the idiots that think that a government that would kill 3k of it's own people would hesitate at killing a couple more to keep it quiet.

If you had a clue you would keep your mouth shut and see what happens but you want to be the big guy in the know the whole time, but that is going to make you, kallend, bilvon, lawrocket and the rest of your self proclaimed experts, look, sound and feel like complete morons and I really hope you all become ashamed of yourselves and find the heart to oppologise for treating the casualties of the 9/11 events, and the repercussions of the conspiracy that followed, with the respect they deserve.

Yeah, y'all have been saying THAT for about 8 years now, too - when are y'all actually going to come up with something on that?

Yes and I stick to my word and it is evident that my assertions are correct.

Only to you and the rest of the 'conspiracytoday.com' nutjobs.

A collaberation of those that are able to think and speak for themselves, known by you as 'troofers', are being ostaracised and oppressed into a corner, making those that want to support the cause reluctant, due the the simple human primal instinct of being accepted.

Oh - you mean like YOU constantly do with conseratives and religious people?

Fortunately there are plenty of very intellegent people

Like the "physics was my favorite class in high school" guy?

that could give a fuck about you or your idiotic, foolish naysayer mates.

Imagine my concern over that.

This collaberation is coming together with overwhelaming results right now, you might as well get you last tin hat jokes out because the joke will be on you, sooner than later.

Again, years of this - come UP with something concrete already.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

That's why a majority of the passengers used the air phones

According to the FBI the aircraft that hit the Pentagon didn't have airphones.

Totally irrelevant. The cell phone conspiracy was about the crash at Pennsylvania.

Yeah , well um .., a larger indication of conspiracy is the fact that US Solicitor General Ted Olson went on TV several times telling the public about the call he recieved from his wife,Barbara Olson(CNN contributor), who was supposedly on board flight 77. That call is the only way we had any information as to what happened on flight 77 . Mr Olson related how his wife told him that Arab men had hijacked the aircraft armed with knives and boxcutters. They had herded all the passengers and the flight crew to the rear of the plane. She wanted to know what she should tell the pilot to do.
The problem is his story morphed several times. First she had called him collect from the airphone.
The problem with that story was you have to swipe a credit card to even reach an operator on an airphone so why call collect? Another problem is the fact that that particular Boeing wasn't equipped with airphones.
Next it was that she called from her cell phone.
The problem is that during the '06 Massoui trial the FBI testified about all the phone logs of calls from the planes that day. When it came to Barbara Olson there was one call attempted to Ted Olson ,call time was zero seconds.
So is the official story of flight 77 into the Pentagon based on a lie?

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth