rickjump1

Obama's First Six Months

12. A first strike weapon as understood by everyone.

Defense = first strike? That seems consistent with the 'logic' in your arguments.

The USSR called itself democratic therefore by your stupidity they were.

Since we're speaking of stupidiy...this has WHAT to do with a missile defense system, again?

"Defense = first strike?" - A label and actual functioning are different.

So prove your point - as with dreamdancer, just because you SAY it's a first strike system doesn't make it so.

The onus isn't on me to prove the point because it isn't mine - it is the point of every serious analyst of every defense, intelligence and political based journal I have read.

So prove me wrong - show your cite of these "serious analysts of defense".

You need to pick up a source of information that doesn't arrive through a television or local news agency. The fact you think it is some wild claim reflects, as usual, that you chose to read very little about the world around you.

Another ASSumption from you - I'm over here with the guys on the ground, remember? I've got much better sources than "serious analysts".
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I don't agree with your quote: "The Queen love Obama and family" (kind of a catchy little phrase). but, did she really say that or is this part of your mesmeric love of BHO?

Could be a sitcom. I don't do as conservatives do and measure the superficial actions to try to infer the greater feelings. England has always loved us, other than that little Revolutionary War thing, I don't think an arm grab by an unknowing gracious first lady is going to create strife. Other than american conservatives, people don't get hung up on superficial irregularities. Most people understand that outsiders are not aware of customs or in teh case of GHWB puking on the PM I believe it was, they understand things happen. Most people look for general feelings from others, general intent and attempts to kind and cordial versus some semantic splitting hairs over speech or behavior.

If you reflect upon this you might understand why American conservatives are so unpopular right now.

Does the man have any advisors with protocol experience, or does he treat everything like the Letterman Show? He feels more at ease with comedians and dictators than the American people. The UN will love his dog and pony show.

American conservatives have never been more popular than now. They have awakened the public. If not, there would not be such an outcry against talk radio; something the liberals cannot compete with. Solution: Shut them down.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Does the man have any advisors with protocol experience, or does he treat everything like the Letterman Show?

Did Clinton? Look at what he did with the economy. Did Reagan? He was a war coward ala GWB, Reagan had an eye problem with his physical; he couldn't see fighting so he persuaded his way to a military base in LA to make training movies. The only pres in a while to have military protocol is GHWB, maybe Carter.

He feels more at ease with comedians and dictators than the American people.

Just because he took over the hosue of our last dictator doesn't mean he felt comfotable around him.

More baseless rhetoric?

American conservatives have never been more popular than now.

Yea, look at the last 2 elections.

If not, there would not be such an outcry against talk radio; something the liberals cannot compete with.

Outcry? Laughing at something isn't outcry. Not sure if I laugh more at Limbaugh being a racist against McNabb, making fun of MJ Fox's Parkinson's or the druggy denouncing druggies. You live in a bubble if you think anyone notices him but his cult called "Dittos." Limbaugh has done a masterful job of leading those who don't weigh things out.

And when liberals have talk radio/tv shows they bring in contrary views, the GOPers won't do that.

Solution: Shut them down.

Who's trying to shut down the Limbaughs? Geez, you guys are really deluded by your own paranoia.