kallend

YPM, California, and voter registration fraud

Nevermind, dude...have some more koolaid.

That's what I thought.

Excuse and more excuses, why try to discuss it with you? It's all done by the Reps and the Dems are innocent angels.

I never said that. I'm all for solid proof, esp that involved in the legal system. You gave examples of reactions to voter fraud done by possible republicans. So, still waiting on examples. ACORN doesn't count as it's been shown they were legally bound to submit the registrations and that they also were the ones that reported it. What's going on here is that the McCain fantasy trip has been trying to setup some sort of anti landslide bear trap. They are grasping at straws for anything and pretty much the entire country and the world isn't having that sort of shit this time.

So you excuse ACORN for doing the same thing that you accuse YPM of doing? No, no hypocrisy there, CBS...

Examples?

Votes for smokes (2000)

The military absentee ballots from Florida (2000) and now Ohio (2008) thrown out by the Dems.

Votes for seats?

This is interesting as well - unfortunately, it's too close to the election date for me to duplicate what the reporter found.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Nevermind, dude...have some more koolaid.

Oooh, that'll show us! A witty koolaid reference, devoid of any actual content!

I've been taking lessons.

From these guys, no doubt:

www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3063551#3063551

www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3074970#3074970

www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2908282#2908282

www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2927735#2927735

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

So you excuse ACORN for doing the same thing that you accuse YPM of doing? No, no hypocrisy there, CBS...

Examples?

Votes for smokes (2000)

The military absentee ballots from Florida (2000) and now Ohio (2008) thrown out by the Dems.

Votes for seats?

This is interesting as well - unfortunately, it's too close to the election date for me to duplicate what the reporter found.

Um, YPM was changing the information listed on the registrations, thus tampering and committing fraud. ACORN used hourly employees to canvas and get anyone to register where some people found it funny to register themselves ans Mickey Mouse. The people doing the work knew it was against the law to tamper with what was put on there and apparently YPM didn't. This is why there has been an arrest on fraud and perjury. Plus now it is looking that he trashed democratic registrations. Ya, I see how you can draw a comparison :S

The college campus thing is several months old at this point, the NRO is only reporting it because they found a way to spin it their direction. What happened is the GOP told colleges in that swing state that if the out of state students registered to vote there they wouldn't be allowed to vote. So ya, that began back in roughly August and the ACLU and the DNC stepped in to stop that and started a campaign to let them know they could legally register there.

So, along those lines, you consider the Marion County thing bad? You have a republican party that is TERRIFIED of early voting and giving the entire swing state a chance to vote and they are going at any straw they can grab. Sure she should have not accepted the seat at the speech and I do have a problem with that. However all she did do was remind people they could vote early.

Meanwhile:
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/10/20/Ohio_vote_fraud_prosecutor_replaced/UPI-65891224525780/

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20081021/NEWS0106/810210308

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2008/oct/13/election-acorn-voter-fraud

http://www.freepress.org/departments/display/19/2008/3229

If anyone has downed the kool-aid, it is you. Also, get a new meme, that one was old about 15 years ago.

Another update on YPM: They were paid ONLY if they registered Republican voters and nothing if they registered Democrats.

Who paid them? Steve Poizner, The McCain Campaign's California State Co-Chair!

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/democratic-national-committee-john-mccain/story.aspx?guid={B1265095-6CB0-42C8-868F-099B6DE87E0C}&dist=hppr

Previous to his criminal lie about his home location that allowed him to work as a registrar in California, Jacoby and YPM worked and lived for them in Arizona. What did he do there? Well, he gathered signatures that worked to remove referendums from elections. These were positions the local GOP didn't want on the ballot.

Also, turns out that YPM was implicated in similar voter fraud issues in 2004 in MA and FL.

Then there is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Sproul Nathan Sproul. He is also accused of voter fraud and tearing up Democratic registrations in 2004. Guess who's has been paying him? That's right, McCain:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article4992730.ece

How much has he paid him for registering voters? $175,000:

MCCAIN CAMPAIGN STEERED $175,000 TO COMPANY NOTORIOUS FOR SUPPRESSING THE VOTE:
McCain's Campaign Directed $175,000 To Lincoln Strategy, Whose Managing Partner Nathan Sproul Has Been Investigated On Multiple Occasions For Suppressing Democratic Voter Turnout. "John McCain's campaign has directed $175,000 to the firm of a Republican operative accused of massive voter registration fraud in several states. According to campaign finance records, a joint committee of the McCain-Palin campaign, the RNC and the California Republican Party, made a $175,000 payment to the group Lincoln Strategy in June for purposes of 'registering voters.' The managing partner of that firm is Nathan Sproul, a renowned GOP operative who has been investigated on multiple occasions for suppressing Democratic voter turnout, throwing away registration forms and even spearheading efforts to get Ralph Nader on ballots to hinder the Democratic ticket. ... That Sproul would come under the employment umbrella of the McCain campaign -- the Republican National Committee has also separately paid Lincoln Strategy at least $37,000 for voter registration efforts this cycle -- is not terribly surprising. Sproul, who has donated nearly $30,000 to McCain's campaign, has been in the good graces of GOP officials for the past decade despite charges of ethical and potentially legal wrongdoing." [Huffington Post, 10/20/08]

Don't forget that Sproul was one of the people under investigation just before our wonderful Attorney General let some of his staff go. Hrmm....nice correlation there.

For more fun reading:
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/democratic-national-committee-john-mccain/story.aspx?guid={B1265095-6CB0-42C8-868F-099B6DE87E0C}&dist=hppr

So I guess no one feels like defending those actions? Doesn't that also add more connections to questionable people for McCain? I think this calls his judgment into effect!

Anyhow, so much for country first. McCain was fine with claiming "the very fabric of this country" was being destroyed by ACORN in a debate, but yet he stops talking about voter fraud when all the horrid details of YPM come out.

So I guess no one feels like defending those actions? Doesn't that also add more connections to questionable people for McCain? I think this calls his judgment into effect!

Anyhow, so much for country first. McCain was fine with claiming "the very fabric of this country" was being destroyed by ACORN in a debate, but yet he stops talking about voter fraud when all the horrid details of YPM come out.

You noticed that? He also stopped talking about Ayers when G. Gordon Liddy was mentioned.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.