CanuckInUSA

Kiss goodbye to Afghanistan

I know at a certain airfield in Southern Afghanistan it is possible to get some Tim'ies coffee and donuts. But I wonder if Bud or Coors is available? This is Afghanistan we were talking about right? :o

At this certain airfield there's also Burger King, Pizza hut, Sub way, and a weird Korean eaterie who seemed amused when some of the guys asked for puppies...anyway, regarding Bud or Coors - officially unavailable! Officially.....:ph34r:

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

And you might also be able to answer me the eternal mystery of Canadian personnel purchasing utter crap come the Saturday 'Jingly' market?

DVD's in Chinese? Crystals made from glass, Roman coins(!!!:D), and to cap it off: 20th century Sextants! Jesus.:S

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

While there is indeed more choice than 30 years ago, the big big sellers in the US are STILL the piss-based "beers". One brand of piss alone has around 50% of the US beer market. No doubt we'll see their ads during the Super Bowl on Sunday.

:D

Footage of a monkey drinking US beer;

http://stupidvideos.com/video//Monkey_Juice/?m=new#56094
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.