Darius11

Do you have violent thoughts about others?

If you were in a lawless place where there were no police and no bad consequences for violent behavior, would you act out those violent thoughts?

Oh yes :|

That's what happens in uncivilized places like the Sudan and Somalia. It may seem like it would be "fun" to live out your violent fantasies for a while, but the problem is, everyone else is also going to be living out theirs against you... The end result is definitely NOT fun.

What about some dude talking on his cell in at the movies. Do you just say what an ass, and have no desire or thoughts about shoving his phone down his esophagus?

Nope. I just have thoughts about snatching his cell phone out of his hands, turning it off, and holding it until the end of the movie. No violence. You need to work on non-violent ways of expressing your anger, IMO.

I have violent thoughts every day. They only last a sec. Usually when I am driving and some duch on a cell phone cuts me off. Believe it or not that happens daily to me in Rhode Island. I thought New York drivers were bad.

But just want to see if need to get on crazy pills or do we all have violent thoughts about others even our selves some time.

I'll tell you what though... I've been having some very violent thoughts towards whoever killed our friend Skinnyshrek yesterday. They'll eventually fade away, but I can tell you that the shock is giving way to anger, then grief will take over... And then I'll move on, keeping my friend's memory in my heart. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban