Unstable

Cute little cartoon airplanes and Bush's attach on GA

I'm sure many of you have seen this, but I've seen some discussion over it recently and I found the ACTUAL video on youtube.

An article in the "Cessnan" (forgive me, I don't have the issue Number) claimed that this was played in various airport terminals on the east coasts until the AOPA claimed false advertising and had it pulled form the overhead screens.

Discuss...

See the Full video HERE
=========Shaun ==========

Yeah, I saw it in a terminal while travelling. It was pretty slick. ...unfortunately.

Overall, it was pretty misleading. BUT, it did a good job of targeting tired, cramped, angry airline travellers and giving them a "culprit" for all their delays and headaches!

[:/]

Elvisio "it was like CARS, only on crack" Rodriguez

Yeah, it does look lika kids cartoon. I tried to find cessnan and couldn't. Is it a Cessna publication?

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I qwas stuck in ATL (on delay of course) a while back when the BS ad played. A couple of people within earshot of me grumbled agreeably with the ad so I pulled $100 out of my wallet and offered it to anyone that could spot a GA plane. I got to keep my money. It comes down to airlines using more regional jets and overwhelming the terminals. Ask controllers how much trouble GA causes them vs airlines.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried