Gravitymaster

Al Qaeda Sends a Message to Democrats

Al Qaeda Sends a Message to Democrats
December 22, 2006 2:28 PM

Brian Ross and Hoda Osman Report:

Al Qaeda has sent a message to leaders of the Democratic party that credit for the defeat of congressional Republicans belongs to the terrorists.

In a portion of the tape from al Qaeda No. 2 man, Ayman al Zawahri, made available only today, Zawahri says he has two messages for American Democrats.

"The first is that you aren't the ones who won the midterm elections, nor are the Republicans the ones who lost. Rather, the Mujahideen -- the Muslim Ummah's vanguard in Afghanistan and Iraq -- are the ones who won, and the American forces and their Crusader allies are the ones who lost," Zawahri said, according to a full transcript obtained by ABC News.

Zawahri calls on the Democrats to negotiate with him and Osama bin Laden, not others in the Islamic world who Zawahri says cannot help.

"And if you don't refrain from the foolish American policy of backing Israel, occupying the lands of Islam and stealing the treasures of the Muslims, then await the same fate," he said.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/12/al_qaeda_sends_.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations!!!!!

"Zawahri calls on the Democrats to negotiate with him and Osama bin Laden"

I missed this - negotiate WHAT, exactly?

The word "negotiate" implies an intelligent dialogue, with a mature give-and-take that results in a settlement that all parties can live with.

RHIFWs aren't in the habit of making deals, except with countries like Spain; e.g., pull your troops out of Iraq and we'll stop terrorizing you (until we want to do so again for some other perceived offense against islam or whatever).

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

"Zawahri calls on the Democrats to negotiate with him and Osama bin Laden"

I missed this - negotiate WHAT, exactly?

The word "negotiate" implies an intelligent dialogue, with a mature give-and-take that results in a settlement that all parties can live with.

RHIFWs aren't in the habit of making deals, except with countries like Spain; e.g., pull your troops out of Iraq and we'll stop terrorizing you (until we want to do so again for some other perceived offense against islam or whatever).

mh

Quite right!

I also find it amazing that they call us "crusaders", when Islamofacists want to make everyone convert, including making their kidnapped hostages convert to Islam under threat of death.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Quite right!

I also find it amazing that they call us "crusaders", when Islamofacists want to make everyone convert, including making their kidnapped hostages convert to Islam under threat of death.

Or pay the jizya and live in subjugation to them...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

1. Bin Laden’s decisions resulted in the deaths of 2973 Americans on 9/11/01.

2. Bush’s decisions resulted in the deaths of 2977 Americans since March 2003.

Two wrongs don’t make a right.
You decide!

The use of violent force to solve political problems is still the reality we live in. You can wish that it wasn't the case, but...

SH's actions forced the president to make a decision. Either go to war, or do nothing as Iraq continued to commit acts of war against us. If you wish we had done nothing, then we might as well have just admitted that the '92 war's cease fire agreement was no longer in effect. He was also the direct sponsor of terrorism.

Do you think we should have invaded Afghanistan?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I don’t recall there being evidence-linking SD to terrorism or BL’s network. As far as the acts of war part, he was, by shooting at our jets during the “no fly zone” bit; which would make him guilty of violating the cease-fire. Maybe the president was justified to remove SH from power, but has the cost really been worth it? Are we that much safer without him? Has sticking around so long in an attempt to influence an Islamic democracy been worth it?

I would not call Afghanistan an invasion. We supported former Mujahadeem fighters with that one. BL would probably be dead or in custody if we would of invaded with the numbers that we did with in Iraq.

I’m am not choosing sides with my statement but mealy highlighting the results that decisions can make, good or bad.

I don’t recall there being evidence-linking SD to terrorism or BL’s network.

I didn't claim he had ties to BL, only that he directly sponsored terrorism. He did this by paying families of bombers against Israel. That is direct sponsorship for sure, he was quite vocal - clearly admitting this support for their actions with direct payment.

I would not call Afghanistan an invasion.

Ok, but same thing with fewer US soldiers, it wouldnt' have happened without the US, that is for sure. Do you think we should have done it?

Are we that much safer without him? Has sticking around so long in an attempt to influence an Islamic democracy been worth it?

We now live in an era of video game mentality. If it can't be done in thirty minutes, it's just not worth the effort.

Thank God that our forefathers had vision and patience.