Darius11

Rhode Island Station nightclub fire verdict

The guy who set the pyrotechnics was sentenced to 5 years in prison and the victim’s family is out raged.

What the fuck is wrong with our justice system. This guy shouldn’t have received a day in jail. Its not like he set these people on fire and was laughing and watching them die. The guy did his job and there was an accident.

People need to get over them selves. Accidents happen people die. Shit happens there is not always someone to blame. They keep on showing the people whining and crying ok I get it a loved one had an untimely death. Do they really think they are honoring there loved one by just trying to send someone anyone to jail.

Am I just cold? Or id they’re anyone else who feels the same way.
I mean every one is a victim nowadays, and they are always looking for someone to blame.

A lot of times I think our justice system has a mob mentality. A whole bunch of people with torches just looking for someone to burn.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

there probably wouldn't have been jail time involved unless the prosecution demonstrated gross negligence on the part of the pyro guy. i haven't followed the case or anything but, on the surface, it seems harsh, unless he knew that he was breaking ordinances and putting people in jeopardy.
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

You're joking, right?

If he's the guy who placed the pyro and set it off, he was criminally negligent. He's lucky that's all he got.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."