warpedskydiver

Citadel International Fireamrs

A place called Citadel International Inc. in cape coral florida (Owners Name Tom Samean)
conducted business with me in regards to selling me a Benelli Rifled Shotgun Barrel $300.00 at christmas time.

What I received was a smooth bore barrel with rifled sights. So I cleaned it up(Was actually fouled so badly at first you couldnt see if there was any rifling) and sent it back in the same USPS tube I received it in. He got it back and then sent me a email saying

Hello:

Recd the bbl today 12/22/05.
The return agreement was that the BBL be recd in the "same" condition as sent. However the muzzle has been "dinged" either by you or the USPS, as the return packaging was not in the same condition as sent, end cap missing & bbl hanging out of packing tube. I canot accept the return for the following:
1. Item was as described, you oredered the wrong item.
2. You DID NOT return items as shipped as it was damaged either by you or the shipper on return shipment.

Your optons are as follows:
1. send $10.00 for return shipping to you.
Items accrue a $1.00 per day storage fee, thirty days items are considered abandoned & valueless & will be sold for cost.
Tom Samean
Owner

well the guy signed for the package and made no issue of the condition of the package to the Postal Carrier nor to the USPS

now the guy wants 50 bucks for writing a letter to the BBB of SWFL and tried to reverse the credit card refund I received. However he is still selling the same firearm with that barrel on his webspace

http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976575877.htm

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY! HE ACTED FRAUDULENTLY IN HIS TRANSACTION WITH ME ME AND IS VERY VERY DISHONEST>:(

I see nothing in that ad that mentions a rifled slug barrel. I see a slug barrel with rifle sights. Most slug barrels are NOT rifled.

any how visa informed me now that they will not reverse it in his favor as he made no issue of it(was insured through the USPS)to USPS upon delivery or anytime after ....I guess it's settled then and they have blocked him from charging my card ever again

my entire point was that I didn't want jumpers to have any problems with this guy and lose any of your hard earned money.

the man acted like a damn pawn shop owner instead of a reasonable and honest business man.

who knows what his problem was I just wanted to issue a caveat to anyone who may do biz with the guy.