airtwardo

Randy "Duke" Cunningham

>But many might respect him most if he got away with it? Isn't that politics?

Indeed. But I'm not a politician, so I have different definitions of what respectable is.

you and me both

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

It's surprising the amount of synmpathy this crook is getting.

A few more guys like this and the USA would be a corrupt turd world shit hole. I picture Washington walking away from absolute power and into the political process after the revolution then I see this piece of garbage crying like a little fucking girl because he got caught.

The shame was always there (not just when he got caught) but he was happy to take the bribes. I don't care what party the guy is from he's comitted one of the worst crimes you can in this imperfect political system and while he was on one of the most important committies in the nation.

Even if they give him the maximum sentence it won't be enough. Hold up a grocery store and you'd probably get a longer sentence than this guy will.

Yep he served his country but he also parlayed that into huge status and power. Right before he shat on it.

Fuck off and cry on your cellmate's shoulder you greedy bastard.

Same here,
One scary thing, I'm on the same page as Billvon here. I agree with the comments he made in his posts......:o

Not me.

There's nothing classy about a thief in high office.

Agreed.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.