rauno

Single release handle RDS slider

Contact Frank from Lookma Paraphernalia

http://www.lookma.de/

Highly recommend, I have been exclusively jumping his sliders on all my canopies for the last 1300 jumps. Easiest and fastest reattaching, nice minimalistic ring design and fast, friendly service, and everything a lot cheaper than comparable us products.
-------------------------------------------------------

To absent friends

If Frank and Volker are done sewing sliders the world has become a little darker [:/] I hope, it will be just another break.
If you can get your hands on one set of Lookma rings, old or new design doesn't matter I'd be happy to help you out with the actual slider. Cheap for you, sewing fun for me :) just hit me up if you manage to get the rings

To absent friends

Sounds like 20 minutes of sewing and a little zp... and I was hoping for project -.-
so you already have the rds and it's damaged? Or by original slider you mean the PD collapsible non removable?

Where are you located? If shipping is within reason it's an easy and quick fix

To absent friends

Pobrause

Sounds like 20 minutes of sewing and a little zp... and I was hoping for project -.- Where are you located? If shipping is within reason it's an easy and quick fix

. Dude message me have been trying to put a partial RDS on my crossfire 169 for a while. ;)B|B|B|
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .