peek

"We don't need no stinking pre-registration"

"We don't need no stinking pre-registration"

OK, so the WFFC web site took (or may still be taking) a hike and pre-registration has not been (is not) available. (I've never seen such bad timing!)

So some of you might need to stand in line a bit longer at Registration, and I'm sorry. Oh, well, once you get that out of the way I promise the fun will begin.

I sure got a lot done today, getting all the Load Organizer documents updated and printed (later than in previous years I must admit!)

Tore open all the boxes of LO stuff, and was amused at what I found. (I store it after each Convention and don't look at it until a few weeks before the next. It's kind of like a one year time capsule.)

Todd's weights he conplains about losing (every year), several pairs of sunglasses, old load sheets, a formation notebook and rubber stamp that has been in there I swear for 5 years, the night jump manifest!!! No, I have no idea whether we are doing that again, but if you are even thinking about it you had better have your own strobe light.

The funniest thing to me (I'm easily amused sometimes) is that some of the ink pens we have had tied to some of the sign-up clipboards for 5 years still write. After all that time in the heat.

The reunion begins very soon.

Hey Gary, we need to know if the eight year old pens still work. Wouldn't surprise me!
Ok, so you're running late.LOL JUST LIKE ALL OF US! but you know, you only need that last 300 feet!
Can't wait to see you buddy! We're already here working our asses off.
I'll have a size five ass when you see me next!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]