charrr14

New Z1 SL 14

Anyone have any feedback on the new Z1 SL 14? Most importantly I am curious if my glasses will fit under the visor as with my current (old) Z1 I cannot. I have been eying a Cookie G3 for this reason. Any feedback on this (glasses) specifically or other comments on comfort, fit, sizing, etc., perhaps as compared to a G3, would be super helpful.

Theese days you have a couple of good full-face option and I would not limit myself to a certain model. Test them out and see which works best.

From what I've seen od dz's the Z1 are on the smaller side as are the cookies g3. Then you have models like Kiss and Bonehead which provide enough room even for sunglasses on big skulls. ;) You should really try them and see which fits best. I always liked the new Z1 but was too small for me.

I do jump using a Bonhead Aero and it's super super comportable to me.
I have super huge skull lol :D and it is perfect if u wear sunglasses.
Plus, it's made in carbon fiber composite shell instead of plastic and, as their website tells, "Widest field of vision on the market that offers an unobstructed view of the jumpers face" and I totally agree with it, it's like using an open face helmet.
I'm adding a picture of me jumping with it wearing sunglasses