SpeedRacer

Is it possible to convince anyone of anything here?

#1 - There's probably less than five open-minded people on SC.

Oh, I can think of more than five open-minded people here... I'm not gonna start naming names, but definitely more than five.

#2 - I wouldn't want any open-minded person learning any of the hatred, sarcasm, personal attacks and warped political views on here. That would produce one insanely disturbed individual.

To me it seems there are just a handful of people who come across with hatred, sarcasm and personal attacks... Again, I'm not gonna name any names... (And I'm not gonna call anyone's political views "warped" just because they're different than mine.)

Just curious... since you feel so negative about Speaker's Corner and the people who post in here, why do you even bother to read this forum... much less post in it???

Just curious... since you feel so negative about Speaker's Corner and the people who post in here, why do you even bother to read this forum... much less post in it???

Tuna gets asked this same question regularly -- ignores it every time.

. . =(_8^(1)

#1 - There's probably less than five open-minded people on SC.

And I'm sure that you're one of them, right Tuna?

Sarcasm aside, I think that SC can help a person form a balanced opinion, but only if that person has an open mind. I think the first time I posted on here I leaned a little right, but now I lean a little left (to oversimplify). This is not because of SC, but the more opinions and facts you expose yourself to, the easier it is to decide where you stand.