pojo

George Bush is so stupid...

i don't see the germans or the japanese murdering 1000's of people anymore! it seems to be a regular passtime (and money maker)of the u.s.! the u.s. is not exactly an easy or safe place to live in, saddam was a wanker but the iraq people were far better off under his rule than they are now. their country is a shambles! not to mention cambodia etc. the u.s. needs to sort its own shit out before it starts meddling in others! hows ya kyoto proticol? blatant selfishness.

america needs to stop, take a look at themselves and then ask, why do so many people hate us what have we done?

your govornmet represents your whole country and they are 'EVIL DOERS' don't let them drag your name through the mud like that!

oh and grammar, still cant give a toss you can understand what i'm saying!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Still digging I see...

By the way, using poor grammar makes you look uneducated, and even though your words prove it, your message wouldn't be nearly as easy to disregard if it were well written.

Just sayin'...

Gotta go. I'm scheduled to murder 1000's of orphans with my AK-47 say something really sarcastic that is not meant to be taken seriously in any way before my lunchtime pedicure...

:P

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

no!?! >:(
from what i can understand freeflynzone was invented by somebody to mock a workmate of mine without being idenified. everybody at my dropzone gets on pretty well and comments like the ones freeflynzone made would say otherwise!
i thought it was bigway and others i work with agree but bigway says it aint him, i still have a sneaking suspition
what made you think you think it was me?:|
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

***were you on the second course? you work at nzone?
It aint me

yes i was on the second course. i do work at nzone, and whoever freeflynzone is he/she dosn't work there. you told me you knew who he is enlighten us all!

and george bush is still stupid, waving at a blind man is inexcusable!

i am now reading 'september 11' by noam chompsky(arguably the worlds most intelligent political activist) and this is fueling my hatred for the u.s. government.

i do not hate americans i feel sorry for them.:)

do you remember in new zealand how we said no to america bringing nuclear ships through our waters and this then made sure we would not have a free trade agreement with the states?
Just before the war in iraq i remember we were pretty close to having a free trade agreement signed. We opposed the war....best thing our female priminister did(i think) and now we have no free trade agreement withthe U.S.
Now people say the war is not about money, maybe not to the U.S. but our country lost out from not going to war with them.
Now the U.S. is going into elections and i think that if the americans vote bush in again, this will be because of their stupiddity and ignorance towards the rest of the world. This sis when i reackon the terrorists will come blazing again.(i hope not though) Is this the only way America is going to realise they are making the wrong choices in this world? Is America just wanting more and more wars. The people that vote for bush.....yes, all they want is biggewr and better wars until one of their family memebers die. Just because the people in iraq are killing your soldiers does not give you reason to kill them....these people are retaliating....what did the people of iraq ever do to america???
why is america killing people in iraq? why are there american soldiers in iraq?
Now You think george bush is stupid? You dont think george bush is the beggining of a mass world epidemic?
We can not compare him to hitler but we can call him a conman that has conned many americans and british and australians out of their loved ones that have died over a war that is one sided.
Someone buy george bush a virtual reality game of doom so he can pretend to be a soldier instead of using you americans as his puppets.
Now i use to feel sorry for americans but they are doing this to themselves.

P.s. i thought freefly was someone i knew as it sounded like him but have found it since to not be this person as he has shifted to another country and has nothing to do with our sport now.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

you miss understand Rhys,never thought it was you was just refering to your earlier post.no big deal.i met mike and leigh while in nz about 2 years ago what was said by freeflynzone didnt seem to make any sense that all.had one jump while there jumped over the mountains but cant remember what they were called??great place QEENSTOWNSB|stay cool..jimboB|

no worries mate, make sure you come back to queenstown sometime? the mountains next to the d.z.(3 miles and 6200ft a.g.l.?B|) are called the remarkables, and that they are! mike and leigh are great to work with. did a 'mr bill' with leigh today:P

B|