cyberskydive

NIght JUmps!!- Safety day! Food and Beer!

Ok everyone! Georgians! Whoever! This year Safety day is going to be a blast at Skydive Monroe! Safety Day Seminars Start early, so grab your bottle of excedrin and come on out! We will be jumping throughout the day, with Night Jumps after dark! Come help set the new night state record for Georgia!! Lots of great times and there will be food and Cold Ones after the fun!
For the Night jumps the airport is well lit with soccer fields located near the Hangars, lots of great light! Come join the fun and help set a new record! Or just jump for the fun of it and satisfy those D-license requirements!
If your in the Area call 1-800-Skydive for more information. Outside of Georgia call 1-770-207-9164!
AWESOME!
D.Chisolm C-28534
[email protected]
http://www.sunraydesigns.com

Hope you guys enjoy. I'll be at Skydive Atlanta for their Safety Day festivities. They are having the seminars at night after the jumping is over, so no night jumps.
I'd love to do the night jumps, but alas I haven't gotten this silly water class to get my B yet.