skreamer

DZ.com eurotrash blitz

OK, for all you DZ.commers who live in Europe and can't afford to go to the Vegas blitz (don't know what you guys spend your money on, but we KNOW it isn't personal hygiene products:)We can all get really high and then maybe do some skydiving afterwards. Amsterdam is good for a number of reasons :
1)you can smoke a joint and not get arrested
2)the red light district
3)you can smoke a joint and not get arrested
4)free beer at the end of the Heineken factory tour
5)you can smoke a joint and not get arrested
6)it isn't in France
7)you can smoke a joint and not get arrested
So how about it guys? Wingi, Benw, anybody else out there keen? Anybody know of a DZ near Amsterdam? (now why is Fandango coming to mind...)
Let me know if you guys are keen. We can do this in May. And just remember, if the weather is shit - you can smoke a joint and not get arrested!!!
/s
[drop till you party!]

Hey Skreamer!
Yup, I know of a couple of DZs here. There's Teuge with a Grand Caravan about 80km away, Rotterdam with a Porter about 40km away, then there's Texel (Antonov 2, Caravan & Let410) which is an island to the North of Amsterdam which is BEAUTIFUL to jump at!
Who know's, I might even open my apartment to all and sundry for the weekend (could be a bad idea this....)
I'm up for it - then again, I do live in Amsterdam!
B

One simple question...If Holland is the motherland and Germany is the fatherland, why can't they get together and have a little piece?? Just a
thought...

I don't know, the Dutch are too thrifty, and the Germans too crazy. If you combined them you'd end up with somebody who was crazy thrifty or something. I can't really say for sure. My genes might be from Holland (came over about 100 years ago), but I was born in the USA.