wingnut

i miss froggie!

i'm lost here everyone. what can i do to help my froggie craving? can anyone help? i think i'm loosing my mind.....nope....i just found it.........that was scary for a second.......it gets lonely here when everyone else is out jumping....me i'm stuck on base for this 4 day weekend they gave us trying to save some cash for a new reserve......aaaahhhhhhhhh.....help........aaaahahahahahahahaahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
<>

Poor wingnut, if it helps at all I know EXACTLY how you feel - desperate, lonely, aching - you're addicted, obsessed , you know that don't you?? No cure, hopeless, helpless. How do I know???? I am missing someone too, and I hate it. I'll bet they are having a real ball without us too. Can't say who, so I posted anonymously - gee, how brave am I??? Never mind, we will survive, we have too, life must go on - BASE jumping may not be the answer..... So hang in there, they've only been gone 4 days (sob, cry, weep) and they will have to return eventually. Meanwhile - have you tried s........ na, forget it, just hang in there.

i'll survive! and maybe base jumping isn't the answer but there sure are alot of nice tall bridges here....now if i only had the traing.....my reserve does need a repack though...and yup they'll be back soon enough.......if i could only be out jumping i wouldn't miss em at all......
<>

and maybe base jumping isn't the answer but there sure are alot of nice tall bridges here....now if i only had the traing.....my reserve does need a repack though...

Training? You wuss.. How hard could it be? Jump, arch, reach, pull, throw, pray for a good opening.. I plan on doing BASE at Bridge day next year, and hopefully make a trip to Malaysia when they allow BASE jumping off the KL Tower..
Mike