Emma

AIRSPEED training camps

Have any of you gone on the training camps run by Arizona Airspeed?
I know they do 4-way training but I'm thinking about going solo...not sure if this would be as valuable as going with a team...
Anyone got any ideas/feedback/experience?
What's the ideal experience level to go on a camp like this?
Emma

Can't talk from experience, but I hear a guy at the DZ talking about his trip. He went for two weeks, made 50 jumps, and said that he was a "new" skydiver after that.
He said that it was a HUGE help and that he would recommend it to anyone. They are real thorough and helpful and do a lot for you while you are there.
Hope this helps a bit.:)MORE SKYDIVING PHOTOS ADDED!!!
http://home.woh.rr.com/brandonandlaura/

I did one of their camps last year, and I also went as a solo.
It was GREAT - did 48 jumps in 9 days. Most of it was 4 ways, but the last couple of days were 8, 16 and then 32 ways from a DC-3 (single-file exit).
The experience range was from 100 - 7000 jumps (I had 250ish then). The coaches were very good at putting together groups of compatible people, and they're very, very, relaxed and friendly guys - not at all skygod-ish.
Even the least experienced people joined in the big-ways, and everyone tried randoms, blocks, different exit positions, etc.
One of the benefits of NOT going with a team is that if necessary, the Airspeed guys jump with you to make the 4 ways. - I was lucky and did about half the 4 ways with Dan BC or Craig Girard.
I'll probably go again some time, and I have to fly half way round the world!
Learned SO much - definitely recommended.
Geoff