SpeedRacer

OK, CrossKeys this time for sure

Alright, I know I wussed out last weekend, but I heard the weather was going to be crap around Philly. But this coming Saturday I'll be driving up on my way to Boston, and I'll stop at CrossKeys to jump & spend the evening & continue North on Sunday. Will y'all be there?
My older brother's girlfriend (in Boston) wants to try skydiving, so we'll all go out to Pepperell & jump there next weekend. WOOHOO, my first convert!!! My older brother isn't so sure he wants to do it though.
But his girlfriend is up for it. Probably has to do with the fact that she's Australian, Aussies are nuts & will try anything crazy :D. Like that crazy Aussie on TV who likes to f&*^k with crocodiles & poisonous snakes!
Speed Racer
Brew Skies

Dude,
Come on up to Skydive New England!!! Its about an hour and a half from Boston and it has a Super Otter!!! The nightlife will blow you away!!! Plus you can meet me!!! I could have someone from the DZ pick you up...they got a van to do that. Free camping & hot showers...restaurant at the DZ. They have a bonfire & cookouts every weekend. The place kicks ass!!!
-Slut
"I'll jump anything!"

OK I've just beentold that my older brother is totally uninterested in skydiving. Maybe if someone explained to him that actually, doing a tandem is a helluva lot safer than mountain biking, which he has no problem with...Anyway his girlfriend still wants to do it.
Still don't know if I can get my twin brother to try it. I remember a few months ago he expressed some interest in it. But we'll see.
Speed Racer
Brew Skies

I'll be there all day Saturday. Look in manifest if it's before about 3:30, after I'll be jumping probably with Boxman or Roger Ponce, depending on who's doing what. I'll definitely be on the sunset big way though!!! YAHOOO!O!!!!
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

speedracer,
hey. glad to see that your shooting up our way for a stop in. Ill be around after the wedding on saturday evening. Probably sometime after 10ish. not sure though. Plan on walking down the isle. smiling for the family. giving my brother a hug after he says "i do!" and then high tailing it out of there. i have no desire to go to this wedding let alone BE IN IT!. i hate these things. god help me if i ever want to get married....
by the way, what time are you staying till on sunday?

Froggie,
I'm glad to hear that you'll make it to the DZ, even if it's just in the evening! I probably will leave the DZ by noon on Sunday. If I can get a jump in the morning I'll do it, but I've got a long drive to get to Boston.
Speed Racer
Brew Skies

speedracer,
glad to see that you'll be hanging around for a bit on sunday. no worries about being able to get a jump in on sunday. by 7:15 the dz is buzzing with people. First load goes up shortly after 8. See you saturday night or sunday morning!
kelly

Forget that Boston crap, its cold and they talk funny. What you want to do is get a tent and stay at Cross Keys as long as you can. I'm tell'n ya the place is great. I'll be the blue dome tent at the end.
enjoy.
First jump that the Keys ---BEER!

Yo, you sayin' we tawlk funny? What're you, RETAHDED?
I'm taking my cah so's I can bring all my skydiving geah.
I'm visiting my family & I'll be visitin Pepperell for the first time. So since it'll be my first time there, all the Pepperell skydivhas will yell: "BEEAH!" :D
Speed Racer
Brew Skies

ALRIGHT DAMMIT!!!
What's the deal here?! Everytime I post that I'm going to Cross Keys, the weather.com page changes and starts predicting rain for Williamstown NJ!! Is this a conspiracy, or WHAT??!!
I'm still planning on stopping by CrossKeys, regardless of the weather. The great thing about this sport is it's a blast even when you're not actually skydiving! If you can't jump you can still party!!!:)Speed Racer
Brew Skies

I'm still planning on stopping by CrossKeys, regardless of the weather.

Yeah, they have a big-screen TV in the packing area so you can watch skydiving movies (or whatever's on, but why?) from damn near the other side of the landing area. Oh, and you can join the manifest staff in singing "Build Me Up, Buttercup" if you have a good voice. ;)
Blues, squares,
PTiger

speedracer,
hey man. it'll be okay. last week they predicted rain and all we got was some low clouds. put us on a 25 minute hold maybe twice all weekend. Still got a lot of loads up. Saturday night will be a blast anyway. Im planning on getting there around 10:30 PM at the latest. Stacy will be working manifest most of the day. If i dont happen to run into you on saturday night, you can find me hanging around out front Sunday AM, playing wiht the tandems :) In any case, ill see you this weekend
kel