cdunham

Calling All House Bitches

OK, this is totally random, but I'm jazzed about it.
I'm not jumping this weekend because I have to paint the house. It needed it.
So I was at Home Depot, and decided to go for it, and get one of those Wagner power sprayers, because I am desperate to not spend the next three weekends painting! Holy shit. This thing rocks! Its too late now, but next time the house needs painting, I'm going monochrome (no seperate trim color), getting it all done on Saturday, and jumping Sunday.
Yes.
Sorry to bore you all with this, but I have no other life.
Carl
P.S. I'm now offically a dz.com geek, with his own picture. Ph33r m3!

the mx track?

Yes, indeedy! These are from some pix Tom took last weekend. I have some more here. Someday I'll wrap some html around these, but for now, I just scanned them in and dumped them there.
Donna, yes this is a "classic" Racer Elite. No RSL, no Cypres, no mini-risers, no microlines, no square reserve, just the bare essentials. Paid $1400 in 1986 for it. Works great, has saved me every time so far. It's right here, do you want to say 'hi'? :)Carl

You're going to Jumptown? When? Hey! Is that why you looked familiar in those pictures? Now that I think about it, have I seen you there before? I'll be there but I won't be jumping. :( I'm just starting walk a bit without crutches from my knee injury. I have all new gear and haven't even been able to jump it yet. It was so gorgeous out today, too and Jumptown was up at Turners Falls. I love it out there. My husband got his gear Friday and got to put 3 jumps on it today. I was so jealous. Lucky me got to spend the day at a baby shower!
Blue 1111,
D

Yes, indeedy! These are from some pix Tom took last weekend. I have some more here. Someday I'll wrap some html around these, but for now, I just scanned them in and dumped them there.

nice pics, but did you get any of the big ways that Derek LO'd? I got lotsa video, but it take a while before I can get a jpeg from 'em. Where you on that 2 point 22 way with Hammo? (Okay, so it was a one point 18 way.)

have I seen you there before?

No, I've never actually jumped there. I started jumping at Woodstock, with Sluter and some other folks you probably know, and then went over to Pepperell. It's pretty much a 2-3 hour drive to any dz outside RI, so I might as well go where my friends are. If they're still talking to me after no contact for six years! :S
Sorry to hear you are still grounded. Now that you mention it, I remember you posting about it.
Bones heal. Does your husband dig scars? :)Carl

Where you on that 2 point 22 way with Hammo? (Okay, so it was a one point 18 way.)

Was that her 100th? No, but I have the video, in case you care to revise the point estimate. :)I didn't get any stills of the bigger jumps, but I do have some VHS. Probably the same ones you have.
Carl

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where you on that 2 point 22 way with Hammo? (Okay, so it was a one point 18 way.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was that her 100th? No, but I have the video, in case you care to revise the point estimate. Just kidding. It looked like a fun dive for her.
I didn't get any stills of the bigger jumps, but I do have some VHS. Probably the same ones you have.

So there were 17 that made the formation. I'm not sure if you were on that one. I forget what day it was, but there was that 16 way British Team, NRA that Hammo LO'd a sunset big way. Yeah, funny thing, I just watched the video you are talking about. We were part of the 5 way base with that big dude from Luxembourg.