jtval

thomaston revisited(mouth read this)

hey everyone, i just wanna tell you what a great time i had at thomaston this weekend. there were alot of good "folks" (i guess that's what they're called in GA) up there.
i won't get into each jump.... but they always get better then the last don't they.
for those of you who have yet to meet lisa"this is your mother talking" smith, get up to thomaston.she's awesome.
the air show was kinda cool too.(although when I 1st got there i though we weren't gonna be able to jump)oh iand i cant 4get the super otter. what a treat!!
lisa--next time im there i'll bring some beer(ga+sunday= sober) but there were a few 1st's that i owe you and dave and who ever feels like partying. hope ya like imports.!!
i'll keep this short....
blue skies
Have Fun, live free, SKYDIVE!!!
JT

JT...glad you had a good time and yes, I just read this looking for another post I wanted to be a smart A$$ about. I can't wait to see ya Sat a.m. I'll even try and have my rig packed by then so we can get on the first load.
Plan on hanging out that night at the DZ. Your MOTHER will take care of you and keep you out of trouble. Now who is going to keep me out of trouble???

i'll be there!!! i'll bring beer.(but i wont be able to party too hard. gotta drive to texas sunday
oh and about the shirt(from the boobies post) dont worry about wearing one. i'd like it better when youre not :)Boobie, or not Boobie, that is the question!!!
JT