Austin

WINGS!!!!

I need to get a job so I can save up and get me one of those. My Racer Elite is crazy comfy, but I need something that's more freefly friendly. Yesterday, I transitioned from head down to stand, and my right riser straps somehow came all the way out and got under my arm. I was at eight grand and just had to get a little unstable while I put everything back, so it wasn't too big of a deal. However, had it happened at the bottom, I would have had one fucked up skydive.
- Macaulay

Hell yeah it's gonna be a REAL long six weeks!! now i gotta start choosing canopies for it...i got it sized for a 190 zp main and a 170 reserve...
any suggestions?? (newly licensed)..
5 weeks, 6 days or so and counting ;)
Austin

I got my new Wings last week (actually it was the main reason I went to Florida). And it is really comfortable. I took the pull-out pud handle option on the BOC and I find it much better than a toggle or hackey. Sits really firmly and is safe for freeflying. BTW I got Hornet and Tempo 150's and am really happy with how well the Hornet flies.
Did you take the extra padding option on the back? I did, and it makes the container even more comfortable.
/s