DZBone

dz.com Record Attempt

Me, you, Tom & Tom, and would you believe Mikey? I was snoopin and found them registered. Even the Tomb Raider is registered.

Welllll... if we're doing it that way, I took a look at the registered members from our dropzone and I found out that 6 of the 12 members of a 12-way we did recently are registered DZ.com members. :P
Personally, I think it needs to be all DZ.com members in the formation. POPS doesn't claim a state record just because 20 of the members of the 50-way are POPS members, so why should we? As for a pure DZ.com formation, the biggest I've done is a 4-way.

hey Mouth-
We are up to 7 people now: you, me, jtval, skymedic, aviatrr, plfxpert and billyz. We have our video guys, you have some fun formations planned, JT wants to do a skit and he's also bringing his guitar, and I'm sure we're going to have blast at the bunkhouse Saturday night.
Aug. 4-5 in Deland is the big weekend if anyone else wants to come join the festivities!
Andrea
"Up high, I feel like I'm alive for the very first time"

Mandy, unfortunately I've been reminded this several times already! But you know, I don't remember Sharkie getting his nice, tydie-bowl blue pond bath for his 200th, so don't forget about him either!

Ah, but sharks do not swim in ponds! Besides, I was watching Mandy from afar. And the blue stuff is actually shark repellent.