rhuurrr

DZ's near London??????

Hey-
I'm going to be in England in August(south, around London, Isle of Wight and Portsmouth) ans was hoping to maybe hook-up with some DZ.comers for some jumps and some pints(Skreamer, BenW, et. al.) sometime between August 13-17. I've never been so I'm not too familiar with the geography, what Dropzones are near that area of the country(and do any of you jump there?)
Any help would be appreciated, looking forward to jumping and hanging out!
Blues,
Jack
-------------------------------
http://www.oneeyedjackproductions.com

Visit the BPA site.
Its at www.bpa.org.uk and has a map of the UK with all DZs marked with their details and also links to there web pages.
Theres a couple around London, just hope the weathers OK whilst you are there.
dadoo

You poor poor poor man....
Seriously, have a definate look at the BPA site.
And it depends how long you want to drive... not all DZs will be opened on week days (you said 13 to 17 which is Mon-Fri).
Langar is open 7 days a week, and is a great place for RW, but there aren't too many Freaks around.
Hinton is closer to London (1 hour drive, instead of 2), but in my experience there, you'd be happier if you're a Freak. I'm pretty sure its open on weekdays (Emma?)
The military DZs are only open to Joe Public like us on weekends.
One DZ that is quote close to London is Headcorn, but having never been, I dont know howe it is....
Anyways, see you around, but since you'll be here during the week, we wont be able to join you (damm work :()
Remi

i live on the isle of wight .
and i usually jump at langar but netheravon is the closest to that area.
however am at empuriabrava at the moment (thought i´d just rub that in for all those who know already)
drop me a line sometime perhaps we can meet up
take it easy mooooooooose

however am at empuriabrava at the moment (thought i´d just rub that in for all those who know already)

bla bla bla.... :P... At least we can rejoyce at the fact that the weather must be louzy down there since you're on here wasting your time on a PC!! lol
Remi
PS: I dont think we've met yet....mmm.. maybe next week at Langar? or will you still be stuck in that hell-hole that Empuria is (yerk.. otters, sun, beaches, tapas, Spanish women.. how can you stand it????):D

yeh i know life is tough!
weather is not bad i had my protrack on on my last jump and i was doing a 2 way with my new symbosis jumpsuit booties and all. and i got a slow speed of 98 mph and either my protrack is not working right or i actually managed that the fact that normally i fall like a greased shit house.
so that was cool anyway must go again women to perv at and planes to jump out off (they have got a new twin otter with seats gets you up to altitude in about 10/12 minutes ........ gorgeous
mooooooooose