hughbetcha

jumping in netherlands

hello
i am a jumper out of montreal quebec canada and i have just gotten my first rig, and i am approaching 40 jumps. i should have accomplished that by next week and then i will be going to amsterdam for about ten days, where i am gonna to try and get some jumps in. does anyone know any jumpers in holland that can help me find my way out to the dropzones? i've been cruising the webpages of dz's that i find listed here. any contacts would be appreciated. also this thursday i am gonna be in skydive new england, anyone of you going to be there?

HUGHBETCHA,
There are some great DZs in Holland. I've spent the last 9 months jumping in Holland. When are you going to be in Amsterdam? DZs close to Amsterdam include:
Skydive Rotterdam (Pilatus Porter) ; Skydive Zeeland (C182 & C206); Texel (Cessna Caravan & Let410); Teuge (Grand Caravan) and Hilversum (C206 turbine - I think...).
PM me and I'll give you some more details.
B.

It's a small club, but I like it. You obviously have a problem with it! Why waste a message on that crap, come up with a reason for your reply at least! I could answer loads of mails on here with "are you kidding me?" but choose not to. Prick.
Besides, it's close to Amsterdam (compared to others....).
B.

Prick... now it has definately been a while since I have been called that. You really hurt my feelings there. :P
Rotterdam is just a funny sounding name to me, and I felt like pointing out the obvious (mostly because I did not have anything constructive to say at the moment)! I'm sure it is a wonderful place, but I just don't get who comes up with a name like that. Relax a little, this is just an email forum!:)jhus

oh the hostility! can't we all just get a long? sorry, guess that is more of a southern california joke. hmmmmm..
well anyway, holland is full of ridiculous sounding names like rotterdam, that is what makes it such an awesome country. it is just different, and neat. la la la
i had a blast there and the people were party-freaks! wish i had been jumping at the time i visited, i'm sure it would have just been too much fun.
anyway, have a blast on your vacation dude! i am majorly jealous!

hey ben
okay, so i will be in holland from august 3 until august 10. i will be staying in amsterdam and i've haven't jumped out of a porter before so rotterdam sounds pretty good to me! i will be staying in a friends appartment there so as soon as i get the phone number i will let know. looking forward to jumping with you i am waiting for my new (well new to me) spectre 170 which is in a ups courier truck but should be in my container thursday or friday!
blues skies all
mark

mmm.. let me see... 1st porter, 1st specter.... BEER
By the way Mark, where did you jump in MTL? I'm from Nouvel Air (did my PFF there when the school was in the trailer that is now the restaurant) allthough its been a couple of years since I jumpoed in MTL at all...
PS: I'll repeat my last post on Amsterdam: the Banana Bar came highly recommended.... allegedly
Take care
Remi (now in the UK)

yes! beer, but how do i get it to you?
i did my AFF at paravision, up in Bellefeuille, about 45 kms north by St Jerome. i am gonna go check out nouvel air soon, i drive by there alot, both places have the Beech 18's so the only difference was that i knew people up north!